Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mistaken

by akosiart

i had a dream about you once

though i knew i shouldn't have

obsessed is such a strong word

for what i felt inside


aware that you were there somehow

didn't make me feel better

confused and curious was more suited

in best describing my plight


need is too much

want doesn't do it justice

i wish i knew the word

that would put my mind to rest


i lived my days with you

and miss you when you're gone

trying to find you

sometimes hoping you'll come find me too


i still think about you

beating myself up over it all

and i still think about it

that thing we shared once in a dream


i used to wonder, was my mind mistaken

by dreaming such a dream

or was it my heart

for locking me up, never letting go

3 comments:

bukasnalang said...

woooo. pag-ibig nga naman! :P

akosiart said...

ahahah..oo nga jo..pag-ibig nga nman.. :))

Anonymous said...

Gusto ko to. :) Wee. <3

Post a Comment