Monday, July 19, 2010

Love Untold


Love Untold



by: Calypso



All I ever waited for-
your eyes glaring to my soul.
All I have always dreamed of-
your breath's scent making all thing turn bright.
All I aspired with my heart-
your kiss casting the doubts and shadows.
All I yearned to feel-
your hand intimately brushing against mine.
All I ever think of-
your image of me all this time.
All I looked forward to-
your heart finally beating for me.
All I need in this life-
your love encapsulating all of me.













My eyes would like to stare only at you,
but you may find it weird.
My breath wanted to be close to you,
but you may think I'm taking advantage.
My lips would like to touch yours,
but you are not yet mine.
My hands are eager to hold yours,
bUt you are not giving me any sign.
My mind always remembers you,
but you are so precious to lose.
My heart beats for you,
but you may say words I fear to hear.
My love is here for you,
but you may just sway me away.

2 comments:

bukasnalang said...

ang cute talaga nito :)

UP Panitikan said...

thanks tlga, joanne! ahe..:-)

Post a Comment